Christian Funeral Packages
Casket Fairprice provides professional and transparent Christian funeral packages in Singapore. As a one-stop funeral service provider, our professional funeral director and undertaker team will assist you with all the help you’ll require to carry out a dignified Christian funeral ceremony in Singapore. This includes preparing the casket, conducting the embalming and encoffining processes, and preparing the venue (Parlour memorial hall or void deck) for the ceremony.
Having served thousands of families since 1993, we understand that each family has its own unique needs and expectations. As such, to the best of our abilities, our team at Casket Fairprice will work with the pastor and church to provide a personalised Christian funeral service for each family.
Find out more about our Christian funeral packages below.
For immediate assistance, please contact our 24-hr hotline at +65 6455 9909.
View Funeral Gallery
(Prices for Casket Fairprice Funeral Parlour)
Prices are inclusive of GST
1. Professional Funeral Operations Service Team
- Collect deceased from hospital or home
- Transport to our office for embalming
- Send deceased and casket to place of wake
- Professional service team on funeral day
2. 24/7 Customer Service Support
3. Administrative support
- Application of booking to cremate/bury
- Booking of cremation slot
- Creating e-obituaries
4. Professional Embalming, dressing and makeup
Preparation of Memorial Ceremony
5. Basic Casket (Model: E04 | Half-glass)
6. Christian Funeral Decoration
7a. Standard Tentage (For Void Deck package)
- Void Deck Enclosure (1 unit)
- Round Tables (10 units) and square tables (15 units)
- Chairs (100 units)
- Standing fans (4 units)
- Curtain & carpet in casket area
- General Lightings
7b. 24/7 Memorial Hall (For Funeral Parlour Package)
8. Mobile Toilet (For Void Deck Package)
9. Photo Enlargement
- 1 enlarged photo with 10″ x 12″ wooden frame
- Passport sized photo (6 pcs)
10. Floral Arrangements
- Floral photo wreath (1 unit)
- Small floral arrangement – reception (1 unit)
- Small table arrangement – guest tables
11. Condolence book and safe box
Funeral Procession Service
12. Air-conditioned Bus – 45 seater (1 unit)
13. Funeral Hearse
14. Ash Collection Service
- Excluding in-land ash scattering at Garden of Peace
Christian Funeral And Customs
A Christian memorial and funeral service is typically done in accordance with the traditions and customs of the Christian faith. It is usually held a week after death, and the deceased might leave information for family members to fulfil such as cremation or burial wishes. The typical duration of a Christian funeral ceremony lasts for an hour, but there are some that last for days depending on personal beliefs and customs of the deceased and bereaved family members. The burial follows a church service and loved ones gather around the grave where the Minister will say a short prayer.
At a Christian funeral, you can expect:
• A service to open with prayers, readings and a sermon
• Attendees may sing along to hymns, using hymnals as provided by the church
• Family and friends to read aloud from verses, stories or poems that are prepared ahead of time, as well as remembrances by the minister
• Closing words from the minister to symbolise the “handover” of the soul to God
Embalming is allowed in Christian traditions, and attendees can have the opportunity to say their final goodbyes to the deceased if the viewing is open-casket.
PERSONALISED FUNERAL SERVICES
We believe in our role to plan and execute the funeral to the best of our capabilities and make the funeral more meaningful in any way possible. Each and every funeral is personalised and catered differently to meet the unique needs and expectations of every family. We aim to facilitate this journey in expressing your final acts of love and send your dearly departed ones off honourably.
Detailed funeral arrangements and plans can also be made in consultation with your pastor and Church. This can help you to include special requests such as specific hymns or prayers to be said, reading of specific bible verses and a eulogy spoken in remembrance of the dearly departed one. This helps to make the funeral more personal and meaningful for the family.
PROPER EXECUTIVE TO PAY FINAL RESPECTS
At Casket Fairprice, our Christian Funeral package in Singapore will assist in giving bereaved families all the help required in carrying out a dignified Christian funeral ceremony.
It contains all the key essentials needed in every stage of a Christian Funeral Service including:
2. Encoffining & embalming service
3. Preparation of memorial ceremony in funeral parlours/HDB void decks
We understand how stressful and cumbersome it can be during times of grief to prepare and deliver a proper serene and solemn funeral. You can put your trust in us to lift this burden off your shoulder and let us help you through this difficult time. Our professional funeral director and undertaker team is committed to guide you through the aspects of the funeral and help you make informed decisions with the utmost professionalism, respect and care. With years of our invaluable experience and knowledge, you can honour your deceased loved one as you wish.
Competitive Funeral Package Prices
Our Christian funeral package is available for funeral parlour and HDB void deck in Singapore, for a period of 2 to 5 days. We offer competitive pricing at nett prices so you can carry out your funeral proceedings at a reasonable rate. The package can also be customised and personalised to your needs – feel free to discuss with us if there are items that need to be included or omitted. We can certainly work something out that fits your requirement.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) About Christian Funeral Packages In Singapore
What Is The Order Of A Christian Funeral Service?
A Christian funeral ceremony in Singapore usually consists of a musical prelude, scriptures reading, prayers, an obituary reading, musical selections, acknowledgements and a eulogy. You can trust Casket Fairprice to make thorough arrangements and give you peace of mind.
How Much Is A Christian Funeral In Singapore?
A Christian funeral package in Singapore starts at about $4500 and may be higher depending on the venue, procession period and orders for additional items
What Can I Expect At A Christian Funeral?
Besides the religious parts of the funeral, you can expect the family or friends of from the deceased to read stories about the memory they had together. Some may even prepare poems to bid their respect for the deceased.
- Religion for the funeral
- Location and number of days for the wake
- Which burial grounds or crematorium to use (*this information will be needed when registering the death)
- The clothing to be worn for your departed loved one’s final journey
- Photo to be enlarged
Can I Personalise The Service To Fit My Family Tradition?
Get in touch with our team to get the funeral service that suits your family tradition. You can personalise the funeral service, by adding or omitting some aspects from our package. As the family should be our priority during mourning time.