Funeral planning can be overwhelming for families who may be unfamiliar with the planning process or are unsure of what to expect. We have seen families and loved ones go through difficult decision-making within a tight timeframe, all while coping with grief. That shouldn’t be how funerals are done.
Planning in advance can help provide a peace of mind for families when they understand the funeral planning process better and know what to consider when it comes to arranging one.
Casket Fairprice offer free pre-planning consultation services for families who are keen to discuss funeral matters beforehand or are interested to learn more about the funeral process in Singapore. Book a free consultation with us today and receive a free funeral guide e-booklet, no obligations.
Your loved one is on their final journey / nearing their final days
Doctors / Nurses have told you to start preparing
You want to be financially and mentally prepared
You want to know what to do when death occurs
Book Now! (Available through Zoom)
Book a Free Consultation
And receive a Free Funeral Guide E-booklet from us
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Why should I preplan?
Can I pre-plan for my mother / father / loved ones?
- Being able to be there for your family when the death of your loved one occurs, instead of having to deal with the hassle of contacting funeral companies and comparing quotes
- Having the time and ability to discuss matters with your family members
- Selecting a trusted funeral service provider through your research, instead of settling for any random company during your moment of panic and anxiousness
- When you preplan, you are able to make sound decisions with a cool and level-headed mind
- Staying prepared and knowing how much to set aside for funeral expenses
- and many more!
When you pre-plan, you let us know ahead of time how you want things done. Let us be there for you during your time of need by chatting with us prior. That way, when the time comes, we are only a phone call away and we will handle the heavy lifting for you.
My family thinks that pre-planning is not auspicious!
The prospect of a family member’s death is a discussion that most people may be uncomfortable with and would not like to have. In fact, some elderly may even deem pre-planning to be inauspicious. However, if you approach it objectively and go through the practicalities, they can be more open to the idea and be accepting of you wanting to give them a proper and dignified send-off.
Why should I do a consultation with Casket Fairprice?
- Complimentary consultation! – No charges will be incurred as we simply want to assist clients in their pre-planning process
- No-obligations – When you speak to us, you are not tied down to our services.
- Free resources – After our consultation with you, we will provide you with free guides and copies to help you in your pre-planning process
- Wealth of Experience – Casket Fairprice has been established since 1993, and we have helped thousands of families through the funeral process
- A Phone Call Away – During the consultation,
Pre-plan with Casket Fairprice!
Can I pre-pay for the package?
What People are Saying