Taoist Funeral Packages
At Casket Fairprice, our Taoist funeral service packages in Singapore have transparent and competitive pricing, and can be tailored to accommodate the unique needs of each family. Our team of funeral undertakers and directors are well-versed in assisting grieving families deliver a proper Taoist funeral service. We believe in alleviating the stress of the families during this difficult period.
Find out more about what is included in our Taoist funeral packages.
For immediate assistance, contact us at +65 6455 9909 (24-hour hotline).
View Funeral Gallery
(Prices for Casket Fairprice Funeral Parlour)
Prices are inclusive of GST
1. Professional Funeral Operations Service Team
- Collect deceased from hospital or home
- Transport to our office for embalming
- Send deceased and casket to place of wake
- Professional service team on funeral day
2. 24/7 Customer Service Support
3. Administrative support
- Application of booking to cremate/bury
- Booking of cremation slot
- Creating e-obituaries
4. Professional Embalming, dressing and makeup
Preparation of Memorial Ceremony
5. Standard Casket (Model: S30 | Half-glass)
6. Taoist Funeral Decoration
7a. Standard Tentage (For Void Deck package)
- Void Deck Enclosure (1 unit)
- Round Tables (10 units) and square tables (15 units)
- Chairs (100 units)
- Standing fans (4 units)
- Curtain & carpet in casket area
- General Lightings
7b. 24/7 Memorial Hall (For Funeral Parlour Package)
8. Mobile Toilet (For Void Deck Package)
9. Photo Enlargement
- 1 enlarged photo with 10″ x 12″ wooden frame
- Passport sized photo (6 pcs)
10. Floral Arrangements
- Floral photo wreath (1 unit)
- Small floral arrangement – reception (1 unit)
- Small table arrangement – guest tables
11. Condolence book and safe box
Funeral Procession Service
12. Taoist Priest Chanting Service
- Add. $600 if using Hakka Priest
13. 6ft Paper House Package
- 1x Gold and Silver Mountains
- 1x Paper Servants
- 2x Clothing Chests
14. Funeral Lanterns (1 pair)
15. Air-conditioned Bus (45 Seater)
16. Cleansing Floral Water on Funeral Day
17. Funeral Hearse
18. Ash Collection Service
- Excluding in-land ash scattering at Garden of Peace
WHY CHOOSE CASKET FAIRPRICE
Engaging in the services of an experienced funeral director is essential, especially when funeral rites and customs are not often discussed within families or when most are unfamiliar with it.
At Casket Fairprice, we have years of knowledge and experience in helping families with different religious funeral arrangements in Singapore. Our advisors have expertise with the various beliefs and practices across different schools and sects of Taoism as well. We are committed to ensure a proper organisation of Taoist funeral rites and provide help to bereaved families during this difficult period with utmost compassion and professionalism.
Helping Families Say Goodbye
At Casket Fairprice, we understand that every funeral is different and unique for each person. Our supportive team takes great pride in offering a professional service with care and sensitivity especially when family members are confronted with the death of a loved one. We are knowledgeable in the area of funeral planning to deliver you a professionally managed funeral and arrange the best way to send off your loved one. Contact us to find out more about our Taoist funeral package, where you can also talk to our professional staff to understand your funeral needs and solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) About Taoist Funeral Packages In Singapore
How Long Does The Whole Procession Last?
The whole procession will generally last for an average of three to five days. We welcome personalised funeral services because each family may have unique traditions. We believe this service will give the family members peace of mind while expressing their final respects.
How Long Is The Mourning Period?
This can be varied for each family, depending on the tradition. Generally, the mourning period is 49 days. Within this mourning period, the family will hold a prayer every week.
What Should I Do When My Loved One Passes Away?
Contact us for immediate assistance once the death occurs. Losing a loved one can be stressful and confusing, so let us guide you through the whole funeral process. We will carefully discuss the entire process with the family members to ensure that our service delivers the family’s needs.